13 February 2013

The Baking Experiment Presents Guest Blogger Tina

Tina and I first met at Uni a little over a year ago. Turns out we lived in the same building and becoming friends felt inevitable. A year down the line her and I have survived a year at a top business school, fed lots of squirrels, did pub quizzes and raised a record amount of money for the scholarship fund by baking.


We went through highs and lows together, slaved away over assignments and presentations. She and my bestie U. are the reason I passed my statistics exam. She is patient, kind, funny, creative and a very good and loyal friend.

Hence, Tina was amazing enough to design (or should I say redesign?) my blog and make it look as pretty and Charlieesque as it does now. So taking both of that into account, let me introduce our guest blogger for the week: Tina of Sitting My Life Away! She will be sharing her recipe for her delicious lemon cupcakes tomorrow for Thursday's Baking Experiment, so watch this space....